Monday, March 16, 2015

Cut & Run........& Bike...........& Swim

I've felt a little lost since finishing the 50 state marathon journey in Las Vegas last fall.  I am someone who is much more disciplined when I have a goal, and without a calendar of marathons to look forward to, my training has lacked focus.  I've always been fascinated by triathlons.  So I decided that this would be the year!  I have signed up for the triathlon at the Cornhusker State Games this summer. Of course, I had to pick the year when the CSG hosts the State Games of America, of which NOASM is a sponsor.  Nebraska athletes are exempt from qualifying.  Good thing, too, because I am a very poor swimmer and not much better on the bike.  I'm nervous, but excited to try something new.

http://www.cornhuskerstategames.com

No comments:

Post a Comment