Monday, March 31, 2014

State Farm Run

The State Farm Run looked like another great success.  This was actually the first year that I have not run the race since I moved to Lincoln.  This is also the first year that I have 3 kids at home, though!

This was a long run weekend for me, and I was finishing my 16 miles on the Mopac trail as runners were starting to warm up for the race.  I was a little sad that I wasn't going to run the race, but that quickly disappeared as I walked in my house and saw my boys dressed up as Ironman and the Incredible Hulk, begging me to take them to the Children's Museum.  I took a hot shower, popped some ibuprofen, and took my superheroes to the museum.

Results from the race can be found online.

http://www.lincolnrun.org/news/results-state-farm-run

No comments:

Post a Comment