Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Travel Tip for Runners

I spent the last weekend in San Antonio, cheering for Nebraska and Creighton.  Sadly, neither team was able to advance out of the region.  At least I was able to continue my training while I was there with some help from the San Antonio Road Runners.

It can be a challenge continuing high milage training while traveling.  Fortunately, the internet and social media has made it a lot easier.  I don't like to run where there is a lot of traffic.  The San Antonio Road Runners webpage has compiled a nice list of favorite running places in and around the city.  With the help of google maps, I was able to find a remote park with runner friendly trails near my in-laws house in North San Antonio.

Keep this tip in mind next time you are on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment