Friday, May 2, 2014

Product Review

I generally run with a water belt and bottle from Ultimate Direction.  It is comfortable and lightweight and can carry keys, tissues, etc.  However, the amount of fluid and other belongings is limited.  On my recent trail marathon in Delaware, I wanted something that I could store a rain jacket in and I also decided to take the shoe/boot covers along that I tried to wear while crossing the creek.  My little pack wouldn't be up to the task.  The sales associate at Scheels recommended the Osprey Viper hydration pack.  It can be filled with up to 3L of water or sports drink and has quite a bit of room to pack a few extras, including a rain jacket, change of running gear, etc.  It was very stable, comfortable, and lightweight.  Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment